Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm looking for good software for building web sites. advice me?

i know MS-FrontPage is good and simple, but it's very bad in security.


i know a little bit about dreamweaver.


but now i need strong with alot of options.


sites studio or Netlor Studio


if u know other software, light me!





what's your suggestions?





THNXI'm looking for good software for building web sites. advice me?
Ok it all depends on what you want but I got some great information looking up videos on the same topics from a site www.beyourownit.com. They also showed me how to build a website that was pretty cool for a wildlife refuge my family has in Costa Rica.


Its free for the videos and trust me its a great site to have bookmarked.I'm looking for good software for building web sites. advice me?
Buddy%26lt;





U can always try Mozilla Sea Monkey, not many ppl know this web browser. It can compare a lot with IE8 and firefox.





There is a composer tool in it so you can build your own website. The great thing about this is it don't need html formats, u just need to type in wad u want in ur website~
Depends on what type of site do you want to make. If you want to make static site then you should make it using template or use photoshop and dreamweaver
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment