Friday, November 25, 2011

HVAC tech. needs advice on Building Automation Sys.?

I am a Heating Ventilating %26amp; A/C technician, interested in gaining knowledge -through self study- in Building Automation Systems from companies like: Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Siemens, etc.





I have seen some general information in the website of above companies, but those are not in-depth enough.


Also the training programs that these companies offer are really expensive %26amp; i can't afford it.


Could anyone make any suggestion as to how i should start?





I borrowed some books from library about Cisco networking, Java programming, etc.


Do you think I'm on the right track? If not, what subjects/books would you suggest me to study.


Thanks for advice.HVAC tech. needs advice on Building Automation Sys.?
You may post your requirements at websites like ijug.net , getafreelnacer.com ,etc .
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment