Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm thinking about building a WMD. Any advice?

NOTE: WMD = Woman with Massive D-cups.





Serious answers only please.





*cries*I'm thinking about building a WMD. Any advice?
Dr Brucker in Fort Wayne, IN made my dream come true for Ds.





Next time--I'm going to get them so big, they say GOODYEAR down the side.I'm thinking about building a WMD. Any advice?
At my age, build me a woman who doesn't get cranky, who gives a mean backrub, and doesn't care if we never go out anymore. Oh, and a C-cup is fine.
Frankenbimbo
Good luck to you. I tried that once and she popped in less than half an hour.
O.o You convince your woman that she should get breast implants. DUh.
I've got massive DD cups, does that help your cause at all?
Show us a photo of your prototype, okay??
consult ed gein's work shop,


and books on necromancy.





grins ear to ear

No comments:

Post a Comment