Friday, November 25, 2011

I want to start exercising to build muscle mass and I need some advice on building a routine?

I have a slender/slim build with very little body fat, so that is not an issue. I do however want to target the chest, biceps and stomach area. I have only been doing sit ups and push ups to start, but does anyone out there have some advice on good excercises to aid in this endeavor? Thanks!I want to start exercising to build muscle mass and I need some advice on building a routine?
Every guy wants to have those ';show-off'; muscles. A chest to stick out, some biceps to flex, and some abs to show off shirtless. But to really build an impressive physique, you should work every muscle in the body, including the triceps (which, by the way, are responsible for 2/3 of your arms' mass), back, and the bane of all casual gym rats, the legs.





Push-ups are a fantastic way to start on the right path. The wider your hands are, the more you are targeting the chest. Put them closer together to put more emphasis on the triceps.





Sit-ups are a staple in every P.E. class, but once you get past around a 45 degree angle to the ground, you're taking the stress off of your abs and passing it on to your hip flexors. Try crunches to better target your upper abs, and leg raises to hit the lower.





Find a bar or sturdy tree branch, and using a close, underhand grip, do pull-ups. This will help build your biceps and back. Do them with a wide overhand grip to put more emphasis on the lats (the sides of your back, and the only part that can be potentially seen from the front.)





Adding mass to your legs is difficult without any equipment, but your body can provide adequate resistance with calf raises and lunges.





Doing these body weight-exclusive exercises will give you a great foundation, but you should really consider joining a gym to get the best results.





I hate you lucky people with your high metabolisms, but it's great news if you're looking to build muscle. Protein is the foundation for building muscle, so chose meals high in this essential part of your bodybuilding diet.





Good luck!I want to start exercising to build muscle mass and I need some advice on building a routine?
Start doing dead lifts.I gaind about 15 pounds of muscle in about a month,I also did push ups and pull ups.And had alot of things to eat everyday.I also had a glass of a naturel protein shake.I im 5'11'' and 150lbs and people say I look good.Im like you not fat so the liitle mass I get I look bigger then the normal guy.The deadlift is the best thing to do to gain,mass,power,muscle,and it works your entire body.Go on youtube and look up the wright way to do a dead lift.Good luck
Bigger weight will get you bigger muscles. You also need a lot of protein. Humans are bad at storing protein, this is why its important to consume 5 healthy meals a day. Whea protein is a good supplement for 2 of those meals. Check out this website, you wont be dissapointed, lots of info. http://fitness.scoobysworkshop.com/train鈥?/a>
you should buy some weights there cheap from target.. Push ups will help and Whats your diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment