Friday, November 25, 2011

Personal trainers --- advice needed on building a 'show' body.?

I have a swimwear modeling session coming up at a local country club. I want to have a Matthew McConaughey-type body. Here's my current workouts:





2x week: Bench press, incline bench, decline press, pushups, flys, tricep dips, tricep pushdowns, military press, arnold press, front DB raises.





2x week: ';Sevens'; curls, hammer curls, recline curls, cable curls, rows, shrugs, lat pulldowns, pullups, bent-over rows.





4x week: 20 minute cardio workout, 65% MHR, 250 crunches





Nutrition: breakfast is a whey-based shake with OJ and fruit, lunch is a turkey sandwich with carrots, snack is an EAS protein bar, dinner is meat, veggies, bread, milk.





I want to look my personal best, so I need help. If you need to email me, please feel free!Personal trainers --- advice needed on building a 'show' body.?
The basic routine looks good. I would replace 2 of your steady state cardios with interval sessions.





Also basic tip - get a tan.





If you really want to be cut, you'll need to fast and dehydrate before the show. This is not ';healthy'; at all, but it does look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment