Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm looking for advice in building endurance in my vaginal region as well as my breasts?

My fiance and I have a great sex life, but when we do ';it'; usually I'm really sore both down under and up top the day after and I'm not sure why. He's not rough or anything and while he's a perfect fit for me (he doesn't hurt to stretch me out) the 24 hours after I ache to the touch and I can't really...go for more. I'm pretty sure I lubricate plenty, I mean...I'm definetely one of those girls who get's plenty ';juicy'; but...yeah, there's still some discomfort after. Am I just too sensitive?I'm looking for advice in building endurance in my vaginal region as well as my breasts?
I would ask a doctor. It doesn't sound normal to me if everything is ok sexually and he's not being rough. I've even played rough and it still doesn't hurt the next day...sounds to me something's being aggravated. It definitely doesn't hurt to ask or be checked.I'm looking for advice in building endurance in my vaginal region as well as my breasts?
Well I won't know what you mean without some pictures. It is ok I have a Ph.D!

No comments:

Post a Comment