Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice for building confidence and lessening shyness and nervousness?

I'm 17 and I like this girl a lot that I've gone on 3 dates with. Problem is I'm really shy so I haven't held her hand or kissed her. So I think she thinks I just want to be friends. I also have a hard time talking to her and idk why becuz she's super nice, funny, outgoing, easy going, and everything. I think I have troubles because I get so nervous. I want to be able to talk to her and hold hands and kiss but my shyness is really holding me backAdvice for building confidence and lessening shyness and nervousness?
How did you go on three dates with her if you are so shy? Good going on that front at least!





I would try sitting or standing close to her without holding her hand. Closer than you would a regular female friend. You'd be entering into her ';personal zone'; and that would communicate something to her--as in ';I'm interested!';





A gaze into her eyes is also effective. I think not kissing or holding hands for the first three dates in *perfect* timing to start working toward the physical level of dating, so you have been inadvertently stellar due to your shyness!





Sitting and standing close and then perhaps an ';accidental'; brush on the hand can lead to more--either she'll take your hand or you'll build the confidence to hold hers.





I don't know if it helps but to be nervous is VERY normal and kudos to you for trying to get past it. I know many men who were extremely nervous at age 17 but got through it. The point is to try it--you won't die of embarrassment if it doesn't go perfectly and if things do go well right away then good for you! Keep at it one step at a time.Advice for building confidence and lessening shyness and nervousness?
Nike have the best saying in the world JUST DO IT


Try to let yourself go and do stuff you usually would not you might find it is not that bad at all. This will build you confidence up alot. Also find quiet time to tell yourself and think This ((((( I will be confident calm calm and confident secure positive confident secure about myself happy confident repeat this over and over again in peace and quiet you will see a difference ) And as for kissing her just say do you want to kiss me then you will know and if she shrugs her shoulder's what is most likely then just do it. hope this help be positive about your self


Andy
seriously the quiker u do it the better, start touching her hands arms hair etc nonchlantly, then if she reacts positivley i.e. let u do it then few minutes later go in for the kiss
give her a peck on the cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment