Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice on creatine for muscle building?

Hi guys, I'm from the UK, been looking at this site www.thesupplementstore.co.uk, at creatine, I want to build my muscles faster, especially the upper body (pectorals, biceps). Basically I'm not 100% sure which supplement to be looking for. Some of my american football team mates have said creatine, but theres different types. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks.Advice on creatine for muscle building?
Creatine is good. I've used it quite a bit. I prefer the liquid, but the powder is supposed to be better absorbed. You'll find mixed reviews about creatine. Personally, I've liked the results I've gotten from it, and I haven't lost much of the mass it helped me get. Also, make sure you're getting some good protein too while you're working out. Protein should always be your number 1 supplement for mass gain. You've just gotta do your research on creatine. www.bodybuilding.com is a great site, I use it exclusively for everything work-out related. Great supplement reviews, work-out examples etc.....Advice on creatine for muscle building?
here is a link....http://www.gain-weight-muscle-fast.com/c鈥?/a>





even after reading this I take amplified creatine I purchase at gnc.com in pill form. I dont actually buy it on line I buy at the store 2 blocks away. Drink lots of water when taking it. I also recommend a whey protien supplement. I also take a nitrogen delivery supplement. When ever I take creatine.

No comments:

Post a Comment