Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice on Building muscles?

I am a male at age 23 and I weigh about 150 lbs and I have been working out for about 2 years and while I seem more toned and generally bigger (I went from 95 to 170 in benching)but I seemed to have bottomed out, I can't lift much more no matter how much I try, so I figured I have to change my diet, so I'm eating more healthy but I can't seem to lift any more, not to mention my abs aren't getting any more defined then they are now(no matter how many sit ups and throw downs I do) I'm a poor college student so I have to plan my money and meals carefully, I can't eat a whole lot because I can't spend a lot of money, I was wondering if anyone knew of a diet plan designed to build muscles or if anyone has any advice on what to do, I would LOVE to weigh around 165 or perhaps 170 but I haven never broke 150 even when I started working out. I have always weighed the sameAdvice on Building muscles?
Look at this:





Day 1: Back/Biceps


Day 2: Chest/Triceps


Day 3: Legs


Each Day take care of your abs: Figure 8's, Med Ball Throwdowns, Rollouts, and things like that. Not only your Abs Dom. But your obliques too; have a generally strong core.





The reason why you seperate your day like this so so that your muscles have rest. I know it sounds odd but its important for them to heal at least 24-48 hours. Sometimes if i dont workout for a weekend, when i come back on monday all of a sudden i can max bench press like another 10-15 pounds.





Eat alot of white meat and fish. but do not eat Tuna everyday it can give you mercury poisoning (my friend did it once when he was trying to bulk up for the season).





But just plainly, eat more. You might just be balancing out right now with your fat and muscle. It may take sometime.





If you start creotine or protein make sure you do it right. Dont do it the way your freinds do it just because they found ';a cool way to do it';





But Remember, not all people are built (genetically) to be big and sometimes they're not built to be small.





Good luck.
  • natural facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment