Saturday, August 21, 2010

We are building and instead of renting will be living in a camper w/ 2 under 2 yrs. Any experinced advice?

we are in the process of building our house and I just want to know if anyone has lived in a camper or similar situation with babies and would like any words of wisdom or things you couldn't live without, that kind of thing. If you have any advice for keeping a sane environment plz share :)We are building and instead of renting will be living in a camper w/ 2 under 2 yrs. Any experinced advice?
When I was about 4 my mom left my abusive dad and moved me and my sister into a hotel room. We were there about 6 months in tight quarters. My sister was a little under a year old.





The only advice I can give is make sure to get the kids out to burn energy. We went to the park nearly every day and she always made sure we had plenty to do to keep us busy.





Good luck!We are building and instead of renting will be living in a camper w/ 2 under 2 yrs. Any experinced advice?
don't do it is the only advice i have..lol. we got transferred for my husbands job an his employer paid for a suite at the Marriott for 30 days while we looked for a new place. i had my 3 year old son and was pregnant with my daughter. it was awful!. no room to move around really, hardly any privacy except for at night when my son was asleep in the joining room. the garbage piled up and i can only imagine how bad it would have been if he was still in diapers. you will need tons of patience. good luck and congrats on the house.
Serousally go wild childproofing, if they are going to get into something dangerous it will be fairly wuickly in that small of space. Make sure you have lots of toys and coloring stuff, and take your kids outside as often as possiable

No comments:

Post a Comment