Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can i building neoclassical metal shred guitar technique.with some effective fingering methods?,any advice?

practice like there is no tomorrow, remember to stretch first or you will hurt yourself, the last time I didn't stretch I got carpal tunnel (I was playing under the influence by rusty cooley)





I am not that great at the fast alt pick s, and sweeping still learning my self but looking up exersizes on youtube is really helping give me a sec and I will post some that I think are really good





but the most important thing is to HAVE FUN if you don't enjoy it you wont get anywhere





Sweeping


start with this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC9BP5qnW鈥?/a>





then this one will help doing all 6 strings (he takes one step at a time 3-4-5-6)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbx03mP5鈥?/a>





alt picking


Uh I can't find the exact video I was using but it was a Paul Gilbert video





this is similar and pretty good too


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yZA4CkEb鈥?/a>





Bands To Check Out For Neoclassical Metal





Jason Becker


Cacophony


Marty Friedman


Paul Gilbert


Yngwie Malmsteen


Michael Angelo Baito


Racer X


Joey Tafolla


Tony MacAlpine


John Petrucci


Rusty Cooley


Outworld





CHEERS and good luckHow can i building neoclassical metal shred guitar technique.with some effective fingering methods?,any advice?
what is neoclassical? anyways, if you wanna learn to be fast, practice scales. you know, do, re, mi... go to ultimate-guitar.com. they have a lesson on scales, but i can;t remember what it's called. sorry. you could also look up scales for practicing guitar on google. hope i helpedHow can i building neoclassical metal shred guitar technique.with some effective fingering methods?,any advice?
Listen to Yngwie Malmsteen and check out his tutorial dvds, ull b shredding in no time

No comments:

Post a Comment