Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice building muscel.?

I am nearly 21 years old (male) and I have a skinny build. I am 167cm and I weight around 58kg. I struggle to find clothes that fit me in adult sizes. I eat a normal amount and I do go to the gym 3 times a week. I do not really know what I am doing though. How can I build muscle? What do I need to eat also? I only have a limited food budget.


What should I expecting, results like the Governator or more like Bruce Lee?I need advice building muscel.?
do resistance training that is lifting weights for upper body,also swiss ball workouts ie try sitting on ball and raise one leg at a time to keep your balance it is good for your abdomen.


eat plenty of protein which helps to build muscleI need advice building muscel.?
I've always been a skinny guy myself, so I know what you are going through. Unfortunately, for us naturally skinny guys, the traditional advice doesn't seem to work. I've learned a lot from a site I found that caters to skinny guys trying to build muscle. Their approach is different but effective. I recommend you check it out before you waste money on a bunch of supplements and protein powder. Believe me, that stuff can get expensive. The link to the site is in my sources below.
Dude, there's a ton of things you can do to build more muscle's...





You can eat a lot of protein, work out, also look into your diet...


You can always use supplements but beware and make sure you know which one works for you...





Credit goes to: www.shoppingmusclebuildingsupplements.co鈥?br>




That's a long domain name... lol
lift weights heavy as possible and eat protein rich foods as well as healthy carbs...4-5 days week
Eat more white meat for protien

No comments:

Post a Comment