Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Advice regarding building new computer?

Hi,





I'm planning on ordering the parts to build a new desktop computer, while I can identify the basic parts (CPU, PSU, GPU, Mobo, etc) and I know alot about the compatability and stuff, I really do not feel confident enough to build the machine myself, I will be ordering the parts (mainly) from Newegg, and then taking it to a local store and having it built for like 45 bucks an hour ish. The price will probably be around 3 grand total, but thats still about half of what I would pay if I ordered it through Dell or alienware or something. The only thing I wont be benefiting from is a warranty (of course newegg has the standard return policy incase one of the pieces is damaged and i need to have it replaced). My question is, what is a good way for someone like me who has computer experience but isn't very experienced with computer BIOS or the actual setting up of the hardware inside the tower to determine if theres a hardware problem after I order the parts?Advice regarding building new computer?
just buy it from cyberpowerpc.com they basically have everything, they build it for u

No comments:

Post a Comment